Welcome to the first EVER Sharing Mommies blog carnival! This is not just about other’s finding our blogs – this is about SHARING with each other! What struggles are you going through? Funny habits that you are working to break or instill? Or anything that is Mommy related in anyway (we do a lot, so most anything goes!).
There are only a few rules. Please read them carefully before linking:
- I ask that you follow my blog if you utilize the blog hop. I have mommy posts and lots of recipes, but also it will remind you each week to come back here so you can share! And please comment after posting. That actually gets you more traffic (for people that only skim comments).
- Please do not use any profanity in your posts or post titles. I try to create a polite, respectful, peaceful environment on my blog. If my readers or visitors click on a link through my site, I would like to know it is quality-I will be checking the links myself!
- Which leads me to my next “rule” or “plus”. If you link here, I will read your post and follow you on FB/Twitter or RSS (whichever suits my fancy I suppose!)
- And lastly, please be SURE to link back to this post from your post. Link to and from so we get really connected!
- Oh, I forgot one…please don’t join the hop, post and hop right on outta here! Part of this is to in fact get traffic to your blog…you always get more by giving more, so please check out other’s stories and comment to let them know you were there (and from where you came so they know!) and of course, follow them if you like their blog!
Post your link, grab a cup of coffee, curl up on your couch and read about mommies sharing their hearts here, at ChristianMommyBlogger.com.
Thanks for stopping in!