A new font can be an important part of a blog make over. Whether you use a free one or not, the important thing is to be consistent throughout your blog.
Having a variety of different fonts can make your blog look as cluttered as having haphazard pictures and icons all over the place.
On Tuesdays, I like to share things that will help you with the technical aspects of your blog – either a how-to or a great deal for something cool for your blog.
The cool, new Adagio Serif Font family is on sale for the next week at a huge discount!
Normally, for the entire 18 style family it costs $270. But I wanted to clue my readers into this time-limited sale where its only $17! Sale ends 6 days from today (June 30, 2015)!
I think its pretty gorgeous! What do you think? A few useful details from the maker:
- Delivered as an instant download after completing your purchase.
- The Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Windows and Mac. In order to use the additional OpenType characters, you will need an OpenType savvy application, such as Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign, or another application where you can access the glyphs palette.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats and are designed to work with @font-face for text on websites.
- May be used for personal or commercial projects. Licensed for one user only. You may choose multiple quantities in the shopping cart.
- Desktop fonts may use the fonts to create images on any surface where the image is a fixed size. You may also create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that the files are only used by the licensee only.
Click here to purchase and come back and tell me how you like it. I’d love to get a link to your blog showing off your new font in use!