Welcome to another week of #FellowshipFridays!
Rosilind from Missional Call is the author of this week’s featured post. She linked up to #FellowshipFridays 15 with her post entitled, Become a Missional Family – Resources to Help Your Family Build a Missional Mindset. What I loved about this post was that I felt as if I was allowed the privilege of peaking into the window of someone else’s childhood. As mothers, we are trying our best and don’t have the benefit of knowing the details of how someone else “keeps it all together”. Yes, we bring our children to church – but how do we make this real for our kids?
In this post, Rosilind shares some precious childhood memories that demonstrate that her parents had an active love for God that they were able to share with her and her sister in a very real way. We get a glimpse of the original stirrings of Rosilind’s own faith as a child. What a blessing! And on top of that, she shares some resources for all of us if we would like to create such memories with our own children. Thanks so much for this post, Rosilind! You can read more about the Missional Call blog here.
Time to link up! Share what’s on your heart and mind! Well, I suppose it has to be on your blog to link up! Share your story and ChristianMommyBlogger.com may share yours next week, if you’re featured!
Please make sure to put a link to THIS post at the bottom of your post you are sharing.
Keep your links polite and respectful. Any links that are offensive in nature will be deleted. All others are accepted. That’s right. No limitations or rules! Just link up and share!
Want to network some more with other like-minded bloggers? Ready to take advantage of all a link up has to offer? Follow these steps:
- Make sure to link back to this post!
- Read at least one other person’s blog and post a comment there. Not just a “Hi, I stopped by” type of comment. But a true and genuine comment when you come across a blog post that speaks to you!
- Come back here and leave a comment telling other bloggers about any great posts you’ve found! Not only will you help a fellow blogger, but you’ll probably gain a new friend and follower yourself!
This post is happily shared with:
- EmulsifiedFamily.com: Carrying the Burdens of a Stressful Job
- MountMom.com: Living Water
- ChristianMommyBlogger.com: E-Retreat Early Bird Registration Discount –> 40% off
- GrittyGrace.com: I am a Writer
- JourneysinGrace.com: What if I spent all I had on God?
- Anchored in His Grace: 5 Years of Homeschool Curriculum: Classical Conversations
- Sometimesbystep.com: It Looks Like Rain
- Making Me Bold: Qualified or Called, Part 1 – Learning to Serve
- AnnaAngela.com: A Hard Week to be a Writer
- Making Me Bold: What if His People Prayed, Part 2 – Global Prayers
- LiveNourished.Net: The Fertile Field
- TheWritersReverie.com: “Shut-up!”
- ReservedandWaiting.com: To Forgive or Not to Forgive