Welcome to another week of Fellowship Fridays!
Like a lot of people, I’m so ready for the weather to feel like spring. I’m pretty sure it was below 20 degrees this morning when I (grudgingly) got up to face a day that I knew going into it would be full of many challenges – the least of which was the weather.
Today’s Featured Post comes from Amy who blogs at Wasteland to Graceland. Last week she linked up to #FellowshipFridays 14 with her post entitled, “On the Edge of Spring“. The clear, strong voice in which she writes, her friend’s testimony that she shares and the thought provoking questions asked made this a post that stick with me since the weekend. The analogy to waiting for things to really feel like spring spoke to me.
Right now where I live, nature really doesn’t look like much. Dull, colorless and still pretty much frozen. But I know that spring WILL come. Likewise, Amy reminds us that God does the same for us when our hearts are dry and seemingly lifeless. Thanks Amy! You can read more about her here!
Time to link up! Share what’s on your heart, mind, and blog! Well, I suppose it has to be on your blog to link up! Share your story and ChristianMommyBlogger.com may share yours next week, if you’re featured!
Please make sure to put a link to THIS post at the bottom of your post you are sharing. We share you, you share us!
Keep your links polite and respectful. Any links that are offensive in nature will be deleted. All others are accepted. That’s right. No limitations or rules! Just link up and share!
Want to network some more with other like-minded bloggers? Ready to take advantage of all a link up has to offer?
Follow these steps:
- Make sure to link back to this post!
- Read at least one other person’s blog and post a comment there. Not just a “Hi, I stopped by” type of comment. But a true and genuine comment when you come across a post that speaks to you!
- Come back here and leave a comment telling other bloggers about any great posts you’ve found! Not only will you help a fellow blogger, but you’ll probably gain a new friend and follower yourself!
This post is happily shared with:
- GrittyGrace.com: He is Mighty to Save!
- FaithFilledFoodforMoms.com: Finding Christ in the Kitchen
- HopeintheHealing.com: Judging the Ninevites in our Lives
- TheWritersReverie.com: Waiting in Hope
- EmulsifiedFamily.com: You Know Your Dad’s a Chef When, Part 2
- MyRoseColoredShades.com: High on the Word – Jonah 3 & 4
- MountMom.com: Move, Guide, Maneuver
- EmulsifiedFamily.com: Why Can’t Daddy Have a Normal Job?
- HopeintheHealing.com: O God, they sea is so great and my boat is so small
- GrittyGrace.com: Passing On the Faith: The Foundation