Welcome to another week of Fellowship Fridays!
Today’s Featured Post is Should I Chase After Ease, or Go Deeper from the blog, Renewed Daily. Blogger, Shelly Hendricks linked up to #FellowshipFridays11 last week with this wonderful post. She takes us on a walk through her struggles with her own chronic illness that leads us straight into the book of Matthew.
In Matthew, we confront the question: Do we seek the easy way out?
Are we looking for an instant answer? So often we are when there isn’t an easy or quick answer. Do we stay there frustrated? Or do we seek to go deeper with our patience, deeper with our desires, deeper with our faith? Shelly helps make it clear that even when there isn’t a rest for our bodies or an immediate end to physical pain, there can be rest for our souls. Thanks Shelly! You can read more about her here.
To browse all of the Fellowship Fridays, click here.
Time to link up! Share what’s on your heart, mind, and blog! Well, I suppose it has to be on your blog to link up! Share your story and Christian Mommy Blogger may share yours as a featured post in one of the next #fellowshipfridays!
Please make sure to put a link to THIS post at the bottom of your post you are sharing. We share you, you share us!
Keep your links polite and respectful. Any links that are offensive in nature will be deleted. All others are accepted. That’s right. Just link up and share!
This post is happily shared with the following blog posts:
- Mount Mom: Lent: The 5 W’s
- The Writer’s Reverie: A Pain in the Neck
- Making Me Bold: Lights, Camera, Action Part 2
- Not Just Anyone: Once Upon a Dream
- Faith Filled Food for Moms: Healthy Snack Food Ideas & Recipes
- Hope in the Healing: Springtime Sale
- The Barn Princess: God of All Comfort
- Artistic Fingers: A Soccer Ball Themed Birthday Party
- Journeys in Grace: What if you Willingly Love the Unloveable?
- Reserved and Waiting: In Her, Inspiration Part 1
- Mount Mom: My Offering: A Willing Heart
- Emulsified Family: You know your Dad’s a Chef When… Part 1
- My Rose Colored Shades: High On The Word: God’s Omnipotence
- The Encouraging Home: Dr. Ben Carson: Modern Day Hero
- Journeys in Grace: What if everyone took off their mask?