Welcome to another week of Fellowship Fridays!
This week’s featured post comes from Jen who blogs over at Being Confident in This. She linked up with her post, That New Girl: Finding Confidence. This is part of a Blog Series on “Finding Freedom from Insecurity, Shame & Comparison~ From Women Who Struggle with Them”. If you’re a current subscriber of the newsletter, you know that I’ve been contemplating blog series this past week. And thank you to everyone who responded with feedback and their own stories. How appropriate to find this post in the link up.
This post explores the true root of lack of confidence – lacking identification with Christ! There is freedom and confidence in Christ that can never be found in the world. Jen’s post is encouraging and filled with scripture to show us the clear path toward healing ourselves from false identities heaped on us in the world. This is one of the posts that just makes me want every woman to read it, share it and live it! Thanks Jen!
Time to link up! Share what’s on your heart, mind, and blog! Well, I suppose it has to be on your blog to link up! Share your story and ChristianMommyBlogger.com may share yours next week, if you’re featured!
Please make sure to put a link to THIS post at the bottom of your post you are sharing. We share you, you share us!
Keep your links polite and respectful. Any links that are offensive in nature will be deleted. All others are accepted. That’s right. No limitations or rules! Just link up and share!
Want to network some more with other like-minded bloggers? Ready to take advantage of all a link up has to offer? Follow these steps:
- Make sure to link back to this post!
- Read at least one other person’s blog and post a comment there. Not just a “Hi, I stopped by” type of comment. But a true and genuine comment when you come across a blog post that speaks to you!
- Come back here and leave a comment telling other bloggers about any great posts you’ve found! Not only will you help a fellow blogger, but you’ll probably gain a new friend and follower yourself!
This post is happily shared with:
- Hope in the Healing: Mirror, Mirror on the wall…I am my mother after all
- Making Me Bold: In Search of a Mother’s Love
- Sometimes by Step: Songs to Celebrate Mom
- Finding Hope: Words of Wisdom from My Mother
- My Rose Colored Shades: To My Mother
- Faith Filled Food for Moms: Easy Party Food – Bacon Wrapped Wingdings
- Enthusiastically, Dawn: A Mother’s Prayer
- God’s Girl: When you have to give up something Hard
- Gritty Grace: Am I Grateful?
- Bushel & A Pickle: Mama Influence
- Being Confident of This: When Gratitude Comes Hard
- Beth Cranford: Learning to Embrace Seasons of Solitude
- Journeys in Grace: Grateful