Hey there Christian Mommy Blogger community members!
Do you have a sense of which graphics and images you are going to use on your best posts? What do you use for your header images? Do the images you’re planning to use pop? Pull your readers in? Grab someone’s attention and make them really want to click on your link?
What happens when they DO get to your blog or your website? What do they see? Stunning images? Or rushed, blurry, blah ones? Is there enough visual interest to capture your readers’ hearts?
I came across this great deal on header images that I wanted to share quickly with all of you!
Important things to know:
- Dozens of different image themes including food, fitness, paint, construction, business, feminine, hiking, travel, makeup, technology and so many more!
- All images are real photographs clocking in at 300 dpi.
- Work your images into mobile devices with an iPad Mini centerpiece and Macbook Pro centerpiece.
- Work in any scale as many of these images are huge in size, such as 5472 x 3648px.
- Includes 6 animated header/hero video backgrounds to use on your next presentation, blog or website.
- These files use Photoshop Smart Objects and require Adobe Photoshop. Most of the files are in PSD format.
I think these would be super useful for any blogger who already has Adobe Photoshop or if you were thinking of making the plunge and getting Adobe Photoshop, this bundle will extend the use of your purchase even further.
Let me know if you snag this bundle for half off and how easy they are to use!